Text: Psalm 23: 1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Jesus is our Good Shepherd.
He took our place of death and resurrected that we might live.
The Good Shepherd came to give us life in abundance.
Don’t make a man your shepherd because of the things of this world.
When you make Jesus your shepherd;
1. You shall not want. Psalm 23:1.
Our God is Jehovah Jireh our provider.
When we surrender to God and allow Him Shepherd us, we shall lack nothing.
God will provide all of your needs.
2. He shall make you lie down in green pastures and lead you beside still waters. Psalm 23:2
God’s desire and thoughts for His own are of good and never bad.
The Good Shepherd will not lead you into thorns nor dry pasture.
He shall never lead you beside troubling waters for even at the time of challenges, He will Intervene, fight for you and give you peace by all means. 2 Thessalonians 3:16.
3. He will satisfy your soul with His blessing and joy, and lead you unto the righteous path, disconnecting you from all works of unrighteousness and connecting you to a righteous living for the Glory of His name. Psalm 23:3
It pleases God that people see His handiwork in the life of a man and Glorify Him in Heaven.
4. Even when I walk through tracts unknown and evil, with His rod, He rebukes me and leads me unto the path of His light and Glory. Psalm 23:4.
5. With the Good Shepherd by my side, I escape the traps and evil thoughts of my enemies.
The good Shepherd anoints my head, to chase away lack, pests, difficulties and my life continually overflows with His blessing. Psalm 23:5.
6. The good Shepherd has promised an everlasting flow of His Goodness and Mercy in our lives forever.
And as we remain faithful to Him like a sheep, we shall dwell in His house and reign with Him forever and ever. Psalm 23:6
It is beautiful to let Jesus Christ Shepherd your life.
When He does, we shall have a blissful and fulfilled life here on earth.
Make Jesus your shepherd today and you will join the tens and thousands and millions of people with the same testimony that “God is good”.