Text: Colossians 3: 23. And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
Life is more about the interest of others.
No man is born an Ireland.
We need each other for a full fulfillment of God’s purpose in our lives.
You might not know, but the truth is that we’re all serving humanity in one way or the other.
Today, God wants us to step up on our services to humanity and do it as unto Him.
As the Bible tells us that whatsoever we do unto men, even to the least of our brethren, we do unto God. Matthew 25.
Are you serving humanity in public governmental offices?
You must do it with all diligence as unto the Lord. Whatsoever that would displease God, shouldn’t be done to men.
Taking bribes from men is the same as offending God.
Are you serving the body of Christ in any department?
You must do it as unto the Lord.
Do not carry out your services in expectant of human reward and appraisals, rather do it with Joy such that your Heavenly Father is pleased and your name recorded in His book of life.
If you love God, you must serve men in love.
The Bible explains it this way;
Romans 12: 4. For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
5. So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
6. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
7. Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
8. Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
9. Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
10. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
11. Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
12. Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
In your services to men, be rest assured that difficult times would come, times of pain would come, but in all, God instructs us to keep loving, patiently continuing on intercession for those who offend us.
Always remember that God sees and keeps the record of every activity on earth.
It is important we render our quality services and let God be the judge of any outcome.
I pray the Grace and strength of God for an effective service be released unto you in Jesus name.