Text: Philippians 2: 9. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
No true believer will get enough of speaking on the saving Grace and love of our Jesus Christ.
Getting a problem resolved, means applying a greater antidote to that problem.
When we apply the name of Jesus, the name above all other names to any problem, the solution is 100% guaranteed.
The name of Jesus Christ has restored the fate of believers after this walk on earth.
When we call on His name, the impossible becomes possible.
When you hold on to Him, He will exalt you and defend your course.
The Bible tells us how God delivered, promoted and exalted His name in the life of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego from the furnace because of their believe and trust in the Lord. Daniel 3:8-30.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, don’t use your human intellect on God’s word.
Follow God and make Him the center of your life.
When you build such a relationship and walk with the Lord, no matter the circumstance, as you call on Him, He will answer you.
Are you in the prison and about to be executed?
Do you think God cannot deliver you from there?
Call on Him Now, it might be for someone you know, God will hear by the reason of this word and show His mercy.
And if God intervenes, it is expedient you repent, surrender and live for Him.
Whatever the situation might be, act on this word today and see the hand of God.
Jesus Christ will hear and heal your life again.
In His word, He has told us that nothing is permitted to stand before us as we faithfully walk with Him.
Psalm 46: 1. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3. Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
4. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
5. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
6. The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
7. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
8. Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.
9. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
10. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
11. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
May God fight for you and your family according to His word and cause His face of Favor, Goodness, and Mercy to shine upon you in Jesus name.