Text: Psalm 91: 1.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
The secret place of God is a place of personal relationship with God.
There are uncountable benefits of dwelling in God’s secret place, but we will see 7 in today’s devotion.
7 Benefits of dwelling in God’s secret place?
1. Boldness and Authority. When we start enjoying the friendship of the Lord, we start getting an understanding and revelation in the faith, that gives us boldness to declare the majesty and deep things of God.
2. The secret place of God is a strong tower of protection. Psalms 91:2.
3. The secret place of God eliminates fear. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7). From the verse 5 of our main text the Bible says, “thou shall not be Afraid” of devils work and attacks.
4. The secret place of God, activates the Angelic ministrations and encounter. Psalms 91:11-13.
5. The Lord sets His love upon you. What a wonderful God we serve. The Bible says in Songs of Solomon 2:4, that His banner over us is love. When the Lord sets His love upon you, your problem becomes His problem, your burden becomes His, and whenever you call unto Him, He answers speedily.
6. There is a guarantee of long life also. Meaning you shall live to the fullness of your days on earth. You are not permitted to die untimely because you abode under God’s secret place.
7. Greatest of all benefit is life eternal.
The Bible says, you shall not die but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
The secret place of God is for everyone.
The only criteria for dwelling in God’s secret place, is a genuine repentance and submission.
Do you want to start enjoying the benefits of God’s secret place?
Then you must surrender and take the life of Christ today.
Say this prayers by faith, to welcome Jesus in your life today.
“Lord Jesus, I have heard your word and I acknowledge that I am a sinner in need of you the Savior.
Have mercy on me.
I confess with my mouth, that you are the Lord over my life and I believe in my heart that your death and resurrection has redeemed me from sin.
Be the Lord and savior of my life from today.
Write my name in the book of life today.
Thank you for saving me.