Text: Exodus 15: 11. Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?
Many are the gods of men, but none is as Glorious, powerful, loving, caring and beautiful as our God the creator of the earth.
Our God is the God of all gods.
It was beyond comprehension as Moses couldn’t hold his joy and amazement on the kind of God that delivered Israel after 430 years of slavery.
Moses was a man who grew with knowledge of the Egyptian gods.
Tho a Hebrew, yet the god he knew more was the Egyptian god until his first encounter with the God of all gods at the burning bush.
In amazement to such a glorious encounter, He curiously asked, who will I say that have sent me when I come to the Israelites?
Exodus 3: 13. And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14. And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Moses witnessed the God that gives more honor to His words than His name bring all His promises to past.
He saw God destroyed all the gods of Pharoah.
He saw God divide the red sea and made a way for His people.
There are times when it seems all hope is gone, and God would miraculously show up and we are left with no words but Just to sit, praise and imagine the kind of God that we serve.
In his songs of praise, He cried;
Exodus 15: 1. Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
2. The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
3. The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
4. Pharaoh’s chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.
5. The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone.
6. Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.
7. And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble.
8. And with the blast of thy nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as an heap, and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea.
9. The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.
10. Thou didst blow with thy wind, the sea covered them: they sank as lead in the mighty waters.
11. Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?
12. Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them.
13. Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.
Beloved! Our God is good.
Why not take out time and worship this God that is beyond human comprehension and understanding.
Worship Him for your life.
Worship Him for the battles He won that you never prayed for.
Worship Him for His loving kindness.
Worship Him for bringing us to Himself through His son Jesus Christ.
I pray as you sing praises unto the Lord this day, may God fight for you as He fought for Moses and his people while they held their peace in Jesus Christ name.